Jump on board with 2000 AD - pre-order Prog 2050!
With all new Thrills, 2000 AD Prog 2050 is the ideal Prog for new and lapsed readers - join the Galaxy's Greatest Comic!
2 months ago
elcome to the future, Earthlets - welcome to 2000 AD!
Want the perfect issue to jump on board with the groundbreaking British sci-fi action weekly comic that's been blazing across the galaxy for the past 40 years?
Well Prog 2050 - out 27th September - is it!
Prog 2050 is a bumper-sized 48pp jumping-on issue, featuring a whole new roster of stories - perfect if you want to jump on board with 2000 AD or are looking to rekindle your devotion to the Galaxy's Greatest Comic!
From Celtic barbarian Sláine to transdimensional troubleshooters Indigo Prime, from future lawman Judge Dredd to mercenary marksmen Sinister Dexter, and from the origin of the Dark Judges in Fall of Deadworld to interplanetary immigration in Grey Area, there's something for all in this special bumper edition!
There's also a special one-off Rogue Trooper story from Starman and Scarlet Witch writer James Robinsonwith art by Hellblazer and Wacky Raceland artist Leonardo Manco!
AND ON TOP OF ALL OF THAT there's also a very special 30-year anniversary appearance of everyone's favourite pop-star-turned-superhero - Grant Morrison and Steve Yeowell's Zenith!
Make sure you join us - whether newbie or veteran - for the next phase of the Galaxy's Greatest Comic!
The full line-up for Prog 2050:
- JUDGE DREDD // ICON by TC Eglinton (w) Colin MacNeil (a), Chris Blythe (c) Annie Parkhouse (l)
- ROGUE TROOPER // A SOLDIER’S DUTY by James Robinson (w) Leonardo Manco (a) Simon Bowland (l)
- GREY AREA // HOMELAND SECURITY by Dan Abnett (w) Mark Harrison (a) Annie Parkhouse (l)
- SLÁINE // ARCHON by Pat Mills (w) Simon Davis (a) Ellie De Ville (l)
- INDIGO PRIME // A DYING ART by John Smith, Kek-W (w) Lee Carter (a) Simon Bowland (l)
- SINISTER DEXTER // DOWN IN THE DUMPS by Dan Abnett (w) Steve Yeowell (a) john Charles (c) Ellie De Ville (l)
- THE FALL OF DEADWORLD // HOME by Kek-W (w) Dave Kendall (a) Annie Parkhouse (l)