Ho ho holy moses it’s Christmas already – and what better way to stuff your stocking than with 2000 AD‘s annual bumper issue!
The Galaxy’s Greatest Comic rounds out its fortieth anniversary year with the traditional bumper Xmas special, a 100-page beast of a Prog featuring a stunning line-up of creators and characters!
Make sure you pick up a copy or check below for details of a special edition with print available only from 2000 AD‘s webshop!
Check out the line-up for this festive behemoth:
- A brand new cover by Staz Johnson and Christ Blythe
- Bad Company are hunted men as they search for the truth behind the Ararat war in Bad Company: Terrorists by Peter Milligan and Rufus Dayglo
- the ABC Warriors are at each other’s throats as Mars descends into chaos in ABC Warriors: Fallout by Pat Mills and Clint Langley
- Merlin has awoken and unleashed the Motherless Men in Brass Sun: Engine Summer, by Ian Edginton and INJ Culbard
- Bill Savage discovers the reality behind the Savage: Thousand Year Stare, courtesy of Pat Mills and Patrick Goddard
- we flashback to a significant Justice Department character in a one-off The Fall of Deadworld story by Kek-W and Dave Kendall
- Ace Garp celebrates the festive season in his own unique way in Ace Trucking Co. by Eddie Robson and Nigel Dobbyn
- the long-awaited tale of what became of Starlord can finally be told, courtesy of Kenneth Niemand and Henry Flint
- and lawman Judge Dredd is caught in a fix!
- …plus much more!
And to mark the impending 40th anniversary of 2000 AD‘s former stablemate Starlord, you can pre-order Prog 2061 with a special ‘Starlord Trooper Skateboard Strike Force’ print by fan favourite artist Henry Flint – available ONLY from 2000 AD‘s webshop!